Shear Sharpening Service
Krembs has been providing shear sharpening and reconditioning services for over 20 years. James Krembs founder and CEO of Krembs has extensive training and education in the art of shear servicing. His mentors in Japan, chose him to pass on the fine art of sharpening and have watched their protégé grow to become a world class sharpener. If you would like James to sharpen your shears, send them to the address below along with your payment and we will send them back to you.
$30.00 per pair + $10.00 return shipping. You can send as many pairs as you need, one shipping fee of $10.
Download our form below
it includes all the info you need and a shipping label to attach to your package. For ease of use and accuracy, we have included fields that you can type in using Adobe Reader (download free here).
1. Make check payable to James Krembs
2. Please include all pertinent information with shears; fill in the in the form completely.
3. Shears should be wrapped in bubble wrap or thick paper towels to ensure safe shipping.
4. ALWAYS insure the package in case the shears become lost. Krembs is not responsible for shears that are not insured or wrapped properly when shipped to us.
5. Our service includes free name engraving! Simply add your name in the form provided. It is best you use Adobe Reader to type your name rather than hand write, 10 characters max.